Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here shooting in these matches with the Garand? What's the typical range/results that they are getting? Also, who's heading up to the next match at Butner?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
When is the next Butner match? Id love to shoot there again. As OIC of my battalion rifle team (505EN BN NCARNG) I sent thousands of rounds downrange there '89-92

·
Registered
324 Posts
I will shoot the match on Monday and Tuesday with my Garand. I have done this match for several years. Get there early and try to form up a squad. Bring snacks and drinks it takes till noonish. Any questions ask away.

·
Registered
81 Posts
RWVA, formerly Riverside Gun Club, in Ramseur has a service-rifle match on the first Saturday of every month open to non-members. The service rifle competition is from 200-600 yards (500 at RWVA with a reduced target).

The Garand matches at the Eastern Games are all 200 yards.

Forming a squad at the Eastern Games is just a matter of being together in line and asking to be in the same group when you get your assignment card. It's just to let you shoot/pull targets with people you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.