Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Run the opposite direction as fast as you can.

Horrible about splitting at the top of the pistol grip and the top of the ring above the buffer tube, The aluminum pic rail that slides onto the upper is only on a plastic dovetail with one set screw, they are horrible about getting loose then you have to replace the stripped upper. I'm by no means an AR snob, but you honestly couldn't give me one of those.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Run the opposite direction as fast as you can.

Horrible about splitting at the top of the pistol grip and the top of the ring above the buffer tube, The aluminum pic rail that slides onto the upper is only on a plastic dovetail with one set screw, they are horrible about getting loose then you have to replace the stripped upper. I'm by no means an AR snob, but you honestly couldn't give me one of those.
Thx friend, you saved me almost $800

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Phil at Interpol told me also that there are a lot of proprietary parts to those guns, and not a lot of common AR parts will work with the receivers.

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Phil at Interpol told me also that there are a lot of proprietary parts to those guns, and not a lot of common AR parts will work with the receivers.
That was the old Professional Ordinance Carbon 15, the Bushmaster versions use standard AR parts with the exception of the barrel nut, it's the same external size but a different thread pitch, it's a 1 5/16-18 instead of the standard 1 1/4-18.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.