Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
I've heard good things about them from the guys at Carolina Gunrunners.

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Yeah, CGR raves about them, but they sell them... So, grain of salt and all. They are all solid guys though and don't seem to sell anything crappy.

·
Vendor
118 Posts
We also have one in stock, specs are good. If you get a chance come by and check it out and compair it to the other 18 flavors we have in stock.
Keith
Best Firearms, LLC
112 East Depot Street
Mocksville NC 27028

·
That guy that did that thing
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drat I was just there! Wish I would have known! You guys are just trying to get me back out there to spend more money aren't you? :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have read some really poor reviews on these from people that I trust. Not some gun magazine where every gun is top quality. But I don't have any first had experience with one.

·
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nchornet, can you point me in the direction of these reviews? I would like to know what the specific issues were.

·
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well unfortunately your sage and sound advice came a little late for my impulsiveness, picked up the piston tactical core 15, looked great, felt great, bolt locked up after half a mag :( Now what?

·
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The bolt is locked forward, can only get it to move about 1/8". Yes it was lubed before hand, was shooting PMC in Pmags.

·
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tried mortaring, no dice. Still wedged up pretty good. Trying to upload a picture but it says its not a valid image file, not my day! :(

·
Premium Member
17,876 Posts
Is it locked up on a live round or did you fire the last one? Try dropping some oil/kroil down the barrel ans letting that soak.

If you can't get it out I can help you out with it next week as I will be in town.

·
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last one was fired, kroil down the barrel, will definitely do that maybe work it a little in the morning. Thank you so much for all your help! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.