Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am sarting to feel the yearning for a supressor, and, I have a couple of designs for some FA/select modifications floating around in my brain.

Does anyone here have any insight to corporation/LLC or a manufacturing license? I'm not really interested in a full blown class 3 FFL, but I do know that my county's CLEO doesn't want us to have muskets much less supressed MP5's, so he ain't signing off on s**t.

I'm sure there's a website that will answer a lot of these questions. Anyone have a link?

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
if you can't get a demo letter, you ain't getting select fire/full auto....

suppressor is no issue, you can do those on a form 4 and trust as an individual....or you can do your own on a form 1 and turst. If you get your 02FFL/07SOT you can do much more, but you have your SOT tax every year and FFL tax every 3 years...and if you stop payin, your toys go away as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.