CSC Event Hosted by Lowcountry | Carolina Shooters Club

CSC Event Hosted by Lowcountry

Discussion in 'Firearms News and Firearms related political news' started by Silver_Bullet, May 21, 2014.

1. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Come on down Saturday. It's going to be nice! Nice weather for this event Saturday guys. High is upper 70's on the coast, low 80's at the most a little inland.
    All day shooting, lunch, 2 & 3 gun mini clinics, range first aid, possible handgun defense, 3 gun competition. 12 bays, 150 rifle, 300 rifle, 5 stand sporting clays. https://www.carolinashootersclub.com/threads/166669-Low-Country-Preserve-is-hosting-CSC-on-May-24th!?p=1457152#post1457152

Register on their website by tomorrow so they have an idea for what to purchase for lunch.
    http://www.lowcountrysports.com/products.php?cat=Carolina%27s+Shooters+Club+Spring+Shoot-May+24%2C+2014

2. Stick

Stick Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

I'm hoping I can get loose for the day. If I can I will be there!

3. FlatFender

FlatFender Not Here Anymore. Club Subscribed

I was REALLY hoping to make it, but its looking like I'll be pulling an 8 day stretch at work instead.

4. Kyle Dugan

Kyle Dugan Registered Member

Hey guys, looks to be perfect weather on saturday, not a drop of rain in sight and the lower will be open so you long range gong ringers can have an absolute field day. Excited to see everyone out at the event and looking forward to sharing contact info for future events. Lots of exciting things going on on Saturday, AM 3 gun and 2 gun clinics then a lunch and another PM 3 gun and 2 gun clinic follow by a competition, Geist Tech will be having a demonstration bay available on the upper and sneaky medic is providing some very info on first aid and gun shot wounds. shooting on the lower will be available all day, and skeet stand and 5 stand will also be available all day for 6 dollars a round (25 shots - ammo not included). smile for the cameras and sling some lead. also we are providing a membership special for this day only, 149 for single and 249 for family membership. details will be provided by staff upon request. rentals are available (first come first serve). limited ammo is available at the range so please buy your ammo before the event if possible. we do have limited quantities available.

5. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Register tonight, come on out and have a good time guys.

6. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Anyone want to catch breakfast in the morning? Main St Tabor City, Mama's Kitchen at 7 ish

7. Stick

Stick Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Family activities and the stacks of paper on my desk are keeping me home. You guys have fun, I wish I could be there!