Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next match is Sunday, January 17, 2016. We will be running 2 classifiers per month for Jan, Feb, and March. Online registration will open January 10, 2016 and closes January 16, 2016 . We will have a max capacity of 75 shooters (reducing number due to daylights savings time change), so make sure and register online. If you receive a response from the registration system that you are wait listed, it means we are over the 75 shooters, and you will receive approval if someone withdraws from the match.

https://practiscore.com/csos-jan-2016-match/register

Setup starts at 9:00 am, sign in for the match will start at 11:30, please try to arrive by noon, new shooter briefing will be at 12:30, match briefing at 12:45. First shot will be after 13:01. Match fee is $20, $10 for all juniors

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why 2 classifiers? I need less attempts to get to A class prior to Area 6 and SC state.
Cause I have had one request for a classifier match so they could get classified in a different division before said matches.
I will be sure that at least one each match has a no shoot or two for you to hit and zero it if you want too. :D:rolleyes:;)

· Registered
595 Posts
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.