Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next match is Sunday, November 15, 2015. Online registration will open November 8, 2015 and closes November 14, 2015 . We will have a max capacity of 75 shooters (reducing number due to daylights savings time change), so make sure and register online. If you receive a response from the registration system that you are wait listed, it means we are over the 75 shooters, and you will receive approval if someone withdraws from the match.

https://practiscore.com/csos-november-2015-match/register

Setup starts at 9:00 am, sign in for the match will start at 11:30, please try to arrive by noon, new shooter briefing will be at 12:30, match briefing at 12:45. First shot will be after 13:01. Match fee is $20, $10 for all juniors.

www.statesvilleshooters.com

· Registered
161 Posts
So what is the deal with the pre registering and capping the shooters? I have never done a uspsa match and went on there to register the day it opened and it was already "full." Is it like an eBay auction where you have to sit there and hit the button the second it opens to get in?

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1pm Start time on a Sunday afternoon after the end of daylight savings time ends. So we only have 4ish hours of daylight to get 75 shooters through 5 courses of fire. During daylight savings time we don't run as low of a cap. As far as sitting on the computer to register. It depends on the match.

· Banned
3,681 Posts
So what is the deal with the pre registering and capping the shooters? I have never done a uspsa match and went on there to register the day it opened and it was already "full." Is it like an eBay auction where you have to sit there and hit the button the second it opens to get in?
Come on out. If it's actually maxed out, you can have my spot but like Charles said, there are some guys who sign up and never show. Get registered and go on the wait list. I betcha won't have a problem getting in.

Looks like there is one spot left on squad 4

· Registered
161 Posts
Come on out. If it's actually maxed out, you can have my spot but like Charles said, there are some guys who sign up and never show. Get registered and go on the wait list. I betcha won't have a problem getting in.

Looks like there is one spot left on squad 4
Brad, I appreciate it! I am on the waiting list, so we'll see if anything opens up. I think I am going to run down and watch even if nothing opens up, so hopefully I'll meet a few of you guys.

· Premium Member
7,049 Posts
Brad, I appreciate it! I am on the waiting list, so we'll see if anything opens up. I think I am going to run down and watch even if nothing opens up, so hopefully I'll meet a few of you guys.
bring your stuff to shoot. There is enough of us that will see to it that you get a slot. I too will give up my spot to let a new guy/gal shoot. I have no problem running scores or something for a squad if need be.

· Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Be careful with these two hooligans, they like to lure new guys in being all nice and stuff and then the favors start:rolleyes:
Still have nightmares

Reactions: skeeter190
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.