Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next match is Sunday, November 20, 2016. We will have a max capacity of 60 shooters, registration opens on: November 13, 2016 @ 12:00 PM · Registration closes on: November 19, 2016 @ 7:00 PM . If you receive a response from the registration system that you are wait listed, it means we are over the 60 shooters, and you will receive approval if someone withdraws from the match.

https://practiscore.com/csos-novemeber-2016-match/register

Four stages and squads with about 100 required rounds. We are good on volunteers for setup at this time.

Sign in for the match will start at 11:30, please try to arrive by noon, new shooter briefing will be at 12:30, match briefing at 12:45. First shot will be after 13:01. Match fee is $20, $10 for all juniors.

Competitive Shooters of Statesville
www.statesvilleshooters.com
https://www.facebook.com/statesvilleshooters

· Registered
595 Posts
To all those participating in Sunday's match in Statesville:

One of our local schools is collecting items for the Rangers and Fire Fighters fighting the fires:

AA and AAA Batteries
High Protein Snacks
Hats
Bandannas
Socks
Travel size lotion and hand sanitizer
Bottled Gatorade, water, and vitamin water
Coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider
Creamer
Paper/foam cups, plates, and plastic ware

If you want to give anything to donate to the firefighters, let me know and bring it to the statesville match this Sunday. Thanks!

· Banned
3,681 Posts
To all those participating in Sunday's match in Statesville:

One of our local schools is collecting items for the Rangers and Fire Fighters fighting the fires:

AA and AAA Batteries
High Protein Snacks
Hats
Bandannas
Socks
Travel size lotion and hand sanitizer
Bottled Gatorade, water, and vitamin water
Coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider
Creamer
Paper/foam cups, plates, and plastic ware

If you want to give anything to donate to the firefighters, let me know and bring it to the statesville match this Sunday. Thanks!
What, no marsh mellows?

I'll bring a case of Gatorade.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.