Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next match is Sunday, October 18, 2015. Online registration will open October 11, 2015 and closes October 17, 2015 . We will have a max capacity of 85 shooters, so make sure and register online. If you receive a response from the registration system that you are wait listed, it means we are over the 85 shooters, and you will receive approval if someone withdraws from the match.

Classifier 09-03 Oh No

More info: www.statesvilleshooters.com

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Website would not let me remove it as a choice for classification. so people picked it instead of U. I think its a three gun or IDPA thing. just means I have to go and change it before things will transfer to the tablets.

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks col, I will either be shooting a River SR9c or and XD Mod2, not sure which but I can load more than ten in the mags, so that being said, what classes can I shoot in.
If you plan on loading more than 10 in the mag. you will shoot in the limited division. you will need enough mags to carry at least 40 rounds on you.

· Registered
493 Posts
Thanks col, I will either be shooting a River SR9c or and XD Mod2, not sure which but I can load more than ten in the mags, so that being said, what classes can I shoot in.
You would shoot Production in USPSA and Stock Service Pistol (SSP) in IDPA. You only need 10 rounds in each (11 for your first magazine) for these divisions so you are all set there. Being subcompacts, you will be at a disadvantage but you won't be winning your first match so no worries. I don't have a holster or mag pouches for those pistols but you are welcome to borrow my Beretta 92FS for which I have a holster and mag pouches.

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You would shoot Production in USPSA and Stock Service Pistol (SSP) in IDPA. You only need 10 rounds in each (11 for your first magazine) for these divisions so you are all set there. Being subcompacts, you will be at a disadvantage but you won't be winning your first match so no worries. I don't have a holster or mag pouches for those pistols but you are welcome to borrow my Beretta 92FS for which I have a holster and mag pouches.
The XD MOD2 has not been added to the USPSA production gun list yet. http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-production-gunlist.php

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.