Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Very Nice!

G

·
Y'all keep on messing with them cheap revolvers and you'll eventually regret it. Need to step up and get you a Taurus.

;)

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Y'all keep on messing with them cheap revolvers and you'll eventually regret it. Need to step up and get you a Taurus.

;)
Tell em thrillhill! Me Taurus's have only failedz me once or twice! I'd trust me life to them there results!

·
'Murica! eh?
7,479 Posts
Very nice!
And judging by the quality of your photographs I imagine your camera collection must rival your gun collection. I wish I knew how you do that because my own photos look like mug shots at best.

·
Hunter of Deer...Few More Days
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice!
And judging by the quality of your photographs I imagine your camera collection must rival your gun collection. I wish I knew how you do that because my own photos look like mug shots at best.
No fancy camera here...just some old one I prefer to use. I can't even remember what kind it is unless I go look...just easy to use. My wife has a newer/better one but it looks to complicated for me to want to learn about it.

I just take the pictures outside on an overcast day. We've got a tripod but I don't use it as it seem like too much trouble. Take 10-12 pics, maybe 20 and save the best ones. But thanks for the compliment!

I did shoot the Anaconda a few minutes ago. I like it. I load 19.5 grains of 2400 under a Hornady XTP bullet...it shoots these well. I also load some 240 lead over 19.5 of 2400 but didn't try those.

·
U.S. Military (Retired)
796 Posts
A beauty fo' sho'!

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Beautiful piece of steel ;hubba

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.