Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Concentrate real hard and send me your thoughts, then I'll tell you what you want.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
I don't know why you are asking this question. For the price of one AR, and two AK's you could have one M1A. Everyone knows that is truly the superior platform and since it is a larger, more expensive cartridge, it must make it better.

You need to quit worrying about them Barbies-for-men or that Commie junk and get in to real men's clothes.

This coming from the guy who is more dangerous to himself with a rifle than anything in front of the muzzle.

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
A bit off topic, but Demon, the M92 pics you posted up top, is that the same as the photos you posted towards the end of your post? I'm asking as it looks like a build by Greg Wellco. If it is, how is it? I've always heard conflicting opinions on his build quality, but from everything I've seen it looks top notch.

OT off, to the original OP, if you're ever in my area give me a shout, I've got a couple AR's and 16 different AK's various configurations and calibers you're welcome to try out. That way you can decide which you like better, or choose the best route and get both.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AR, most definately an AR. IMO, the ergonomics are better for shooting and moving.
But I try to move as little as possible. I am an American, therefore lazy and obese. I do most of my shooting from an old LaZboy I put in my backyard five years ago.

·
Scofflaw Cyclist
2,765 Posts
But I try to move as little as possible. I am an American, therefore lazy and obese. I do most of my shooting from an old LaZboy I put in my backyard five years ago.
This man has his priorities in the right order. Don't do anything unless you can be sitting down.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.