Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anybody have a 8.6 Blackout or any information about the round? It's almost impossible to find a rifle in this caliber in stock and they run north of $1,900. Before I spend that much I'd like more information from someone who has one or at least shot one. Thanks

· Registered
22 Posts
I too have been following the 8.6BLK....and collecting parts as they are available and on sale. Faxon Barrels and Gorilla Ammo sell out quickly. Will follow this thread. I have the option of a complete build or swapping out the barrel on a Core Apex AR10 I pickd up on black friday sale. I am curious why I have not seen any vids or discussion re 8.6 BLK vs body armor on the web. 8.6 BLK and the 9x39 are interesting for a lot of the same reasons.

· Registered
503 Posts
I too have been following the 8.6BLK....and collecting parts as they are available and on sale. Faxon Barrels and Gorilla Ammo sell out quickly. Will follow this thread. I have the option of a complete build or swapping out the barrel on a Core Apex AR10 I pickd up on black friday sale. I am curious why I have not seen any vids or discussion re 8.6 BLK vs body armor on the web. 8.6 BLK and the 9x39 are interesting for a lot of the same reasons.
Plus the option for supers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts