Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get some comparisons... Just wanted to see if anyone had some feed back on
a smith and wesson governor... compared to maybe a judge... im just not a big fan of taurus..
let me know.. thanks
(interested in the accuracy of the 45 acp and stuff) just want to see if its worth it..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a S&W Governor and my Future Son-in-law has a Judge!! In My opinion there is no comparision....The Smith & Wession is by far the better Gun!!! The Smith is a 6 shot verses a 5. The Smith will fire ANY 45 ammo out there, 45 Colt 45 ACP 45 GAP it just does it ALL. you get Moon clips and you can Speed load that thing until your heart is content. The Judge does NOT accept moon clips so that is out. I carry mine in my truck with 410 shells in it and a couple of moon clips in the console for reloads and your good to go!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.