doing face to face sale and buys requiring going through ffl | Carolina Shooters Club

doing face to face sale and buys requiring going through ffl

Discussion in 'Firearms News and Firearms related political news' started by FINO, Jan 29, 2021.

1. FINO

FINO Registered Member

In times like now, when government threatens citizen disarming going through an ffl just opens buyers up to future harassment by those that swore an oath to our constitution. I for one just do not NEED others fire arm enough to be put on a list (registration) that may make it easier for those that wish evil upon me.i am cheered by the fact that others are daily coming to the same beliefs I hold and refuse to put themselves at risk so others can believe they are covering their butts from government over reach!

2. FINO

FINO Registered Member

There is no statement by me that a ffl for face to face is required, I believe it is your assumption that you insinuate I wrote something that I DID NOT WRITE. Too many sellers are requiring extra lawful rules to purchase what they own from them even in the face of creating a registration not being legal in the state I live in. Note, it is a shame that may legally enforceable laws are not being enforced.

3. FINO

FINO Registered Member

please stop insinuating that words I write as interpreted by you have been written by me!!!!!! Words have meanings, I DID NOT WRITE what you insinuate I Wrote. You are welcome to your opinion mine differs from yours. I have filed yours in the round cabinet for those that like to incite conflict.