Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fewer and fewer posts and virtually no new threads..... CSF may be headed into the sunset..... I hate it but I guess it's evolution......

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
I noticed the same thing. I have to say if the ole girl goes, I'll be sad to see it. Change however is inevitable and the community IS the community no matter the software that hosts it.

;cheers

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
I noticed the same thing. I have to say if the ole girl goes, I'll be sad to see it. Change however is inevitable and the community IS the community no matter the software that hosts it.

;cheers
here here!

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts

;cheers
Couldn't have said it better myself, made a lot of in person friends (yourself included) over the past few years on there but this place has the potential to be even better.

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts

;cheers
Well said. And a lot of your fellow forum members would agree with you Krabba. Myself included. I'm still going there as I'm able.

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Glad to have you Wahoo along with that treasure trove of knowledge you share.

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Fewer and fewer posts and virtually no new threads..... CSF may be headed into the sunset..... I hate it but I guess it's evolution......
I think it's pretty much inevitable.

There are 13470 members at CSF and only 470 here thus far, but I'd guess a large % of active members are already here or will be within a few days. I was checking CSF for a couple of days, but now I'm only checking for new posts in subscribed threads, and in a couple of more days, I'll stop checking CSF altogether as the activity there winds down.

Anyone want to lay odds on when Trazar will notice?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I think it's pretty much inevitable.

There are 13470 members at CSF and only 470 here thus far, but I'd guess a large % of active members are already here or will be within a few days. I was checking CSF for a couple of days, but now I'm only checking for new posts in subscribed threads, and in a couple of more days, I'll stop checking CSF altogether as the activity there winds down.

Anyone want to lay odds on when Trazar will notice?
I don't know anything about the guy, but if he's just using the site to generate ad revenue, I doubt he will notice anytime soon. CSF could never have another post, and it is still going to show up in search engines.

·
3,580 Posts
I've all but stopped visiting csf. I've just been going over there to answer pm's mainly.

This one already seems to have an more fun aura about it.

·
Permanently Banned
2,590 Posts
Yeah, heading there now, even after only being gone for a little while.....it's like showing up in your hometown only to find it's YOU that is the stranger, with everything so different and no one there you recognize.

It's kinda sad, but if voting with your voice for change doesn't work, you vote with your feet. Personally, I really like the change.

·
Premium Member
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome aboard Bailey Boat!
Thank you, thank you very much!! I'll do my best to be as disruptive here as I was over "there"..... I promise to stir the shit every chance I get, bash new comers with abandon and cuss the Mods for anything and everything!! Business as usual, carry on.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.