Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...as for me...I have jello and Gatorade for lunch, and then some sort of clear concoction that the doc says will clean me out
before he boldly goes where no man has gone before at 9am tomorrow!
To make it worse...the wife is preping for the same thing...at the same time.
I have checked, and double checked the available supply of 2 ply hazardous waste wipes, measured the shortest distance from the dump site
to the nearest comfortable location for partaking of this "everclear", and I have developed a flight plan for all 3 bathrooms so that
the wife and I are less likely to be involved in a mid-dump collision...I am ready!

Except....I'M STARVING ALREADY!

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
I feel your pain. I had some fairly involved oral surgery last week and have eaten nothing but soup and scrambled eggs for 8 days:(

Sounds like a good plan on the toilet logistics, no marriage would survive that '' mid dump collision'', lol .

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
I have developed a flight plan for all 3 bathrooms so that
the wife and I are less likely to be involved in a mid-dump collision...I am ready!
I'll be honest, I like you and all, but that would be hilarious.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
My question is what in the name of God made you guys decide to do this at the same time? ;poo

Was this like a Men's Warehouse offer- buy one at regular price , 2nd one is 1/2 off ? :D

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My question is what in the name of God made you guys decide to do this at the same time? ;poo

Was this like a Men's Warehouse offer- buy one at regular price , 2nd one is 1/2 off ? :D
Because neither one of us would agree to go first :)

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
One Question Who is driving home?
;toast

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.