Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
3,753 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
"In accepting the plea agreement, Judge Patricia Summe granted prosecutors' recommendation to sentence Jones to five years of diversion but no jail time, and she won't have to register as a sex offender."

She should have to register, she is a sex offender. If it was the other way around there would be a prison sentence and sex offender status.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She should have to register, she is a sex offender. If it was the other way around there would be a prison sentence and sex offender status.
Yea a 27 man and a 17 year old girl and we would see him in an orange jump suit getting ready to be plugged himself.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
"In accepting the plea agreement, Judge Patricia Summe granted prosecutors' recommendation to sentence Jones to five years of diversion but no jail time, and she won't have to register as a sex offender."

she should be given a medal
17y/o is full consent age in NC....so game on

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
C'mon, like the 17 year old is going to be damaged by this, this is probably going to be the greatest day of his life, he's going to be telling the story of how he boned the hottest teacher in high school for years to come.

Doesn't bother me in the least.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
My grandmothers were married at 15 and 16, NEXT topic

If I was 17 and she was 27 I'd tapped it all week long, smiling the whole timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

·
Vendor
2,798 Posts
If this was my son she ravaged I'd find out where she lives & I'd go over & discuss this incident with her in depth.

G

·
The years have not been kind to her.. Of course her cheerleader picture was Photoshopped im sure but still..

Dont think id do it..

·
Banned
3,753 Posts
The years have not been kind to her.. Of course her cheerleader picture was Photoshopped im sure but still..

Dont think id do it..
When you were 17?

Congrats sir, you had a more target-rich-environment than I recall. :)

I made some poor choices as a teenager, this wouldn't have been the worst one...

Attachments

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
She just oozes class doesnt she?

Im in with the double-standard police here. While its probably less harmful, possibly, in this case versus if the genders were reversed, she's still a teacher and IMO a disgrace to the profession.

Not sure if anyone caught the fact that she walked out of court holding the kids hands and that this stuff occurred shortly after she was married. She's a real class act, as is her idiot mother for trying to cover up the whole thing. I didnt recall if the mother kept her job as a MS principal.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.