Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FAL metric parts kit that looked UN fired still had armory grease in bbl, gas tube, and lower receiver. It was assembled by Not 110% sure on rd count but since got I I’ve run 350 rds down her. IT was an Imbrel Receivers org kit enterprise on a special run of TYPE 3 receiver
I replaced the following parts even though they looked fine after cleaning,(if it had been fired before demilled I was hedging bets to replace hard to clean places with corrivse ammo. , Gas Block Axis Pin, Gas Piston w/ Spring, Gas Positioning Spring, Gas Regulator Sleeve, Gas Retaining Spring, Gas Tube
Tool Combo Kit for Metric & Inch Fal Rifle Butt stock Removal; Tool Front. Sight Adjustment Tool. Gas Adjustment Wrench. Got old stock, and f/a block. Approx 500 rounds in 10 round boxes in ammo can head ,stamped OFV 73 7.62 M80; 2- SEALED SOUTH AFRICAN BATTLE PACKS.
for sale 4 mags, approx 700rds ammo. $1200 obo

sold sold sold soldPsa rifle parts kit (upper, lpk, 4pos butt stock/tube),. $400 ive never shot it just mounted to lower
raleigh areasold soldsoldsold

·
Premium Member
6,463 Posts
Psa rifle upper. I got it last yr to have a 556 upper to shoot in 3 gun matches and I changed the stock/tube out and mounted the upper. I have not even had a chance to fire it. It does not appear to have been fired more than the factory test/ there is one or two brass hits on the ejector bump and barely any wear on lower side of bcg or ep-cover $500
Length, barrel weight, handguard, chrome lined, HF, CM?
Maybe a link to the upper....
And as other ask, location, Shipping?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.