Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great news tonight, we will be the first FFL in the nation to have the new Falkor 300 Win Mag. For those of you familiar with NEMO Arms, Clint Walker, the "evil genius" behind their 300 win mag moved to Falkor and has developed a new rifle that is beyond great. I Had the opportunity to shoot a prototype and we will now be getting delivery on the final product. Claim is 1/4 MOA. Even if it is 1/2 MOA, from an AR as opposed to a bolt gun...pretty cool.

Of course as I posted recently, Dark Ops Arsenal--TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! So we don't just make the claim, we give you the opportunity to validate it.

WWW.DARKOPSARSENAL.COM

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are some sexy rifles. Who wants to buy a nice , well kept AR308. LOL
Sneaky, you have no idea, obviously I am biased, but setting up a situation where people can demo the rifles and having manufacturers sponsor this shows that they have the confidence to put their money where their mouth is. Most would not.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My LR rig is 300wm. I totally would consolidate calibers for that rifle. Now, just to ebay my kidney.
Based on the prototype, the recoil is so limited that you stay on target to follow your shot. I would put it at slightly less than a typical .308 gun. The gun with proof research carbon fiber barrel is only 10.3 lbs, 10.8 with steel.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You asked, so here is the detail, all guns are hand made

Images and description is also on our website at www.darkopsarsenal.com

It depends on choices. You can get it with a 20" Proof Research Carbon Fiber Barrel 1:11 twist or a 22" steel barrel 1:10 twist. Upper and lower are anodized in either grey or shadow (black and grey camo). Shadow, add $200. Other than barrel and color all specs are the same:

· Ambi matched billet lower, hard anodized

· Ambi matched billet upper, hard anodized

· Ambidextrous mirrored controlsbillet machined bolt/mag

· Ambi take down pins

· Quick snap dust cover

· Flared magwell with magwell grip

· Falkor "Tranny" free-float 19" MLOKTM handguard

· Falkor anti-tilt nitride BCG

· Geissele SSA-E 2 stage trigger

· Luth AR MBA-1 stock

· Falkor MACH 300 ambi-charging handle

· Ambi short throw safety selector

· Hogue rubber overmold grip

· Falkor "DS-300" muzzle break

· 10 round mag included

· Length collapsed 44.5 inches

· Weight: (no mag/sights) 10.8 lbs

MSRP $4800 (grey)

$4999 (shadow)

$5800 (CF barrel, grey)

$5999 (CF barrel, shadow)

· Premium Member
1,896 Posts
Quite a few of these roaming around the triad area now and they are as good as stated maybe better. They are more than another ar platform with a nice barrel the guys have perfected the round feeding system to ensure the round doesn't bang around in the receiver on its way to battery. A lot of innovation in these guns, Don't shoot one you will buy it. Might be the best time to buy as I have a sneaky suspicion Uncle Sam will be ordering some and that could put the wait time out of sight.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guys from Falkor were doing demos in the Triad area so that may have been a source. We are the first in the US to have them in stock. We had the release party today and there were many first time shooters at 1000 yards who hit at that distance quickly. After the event there will be many of these rifles in N Carolina, S Carolina and Georgia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.