Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in the early stages of preparing to set up a trust for and SBR and suppressor. I want to do the trust with at least myself and my 20 year old son so that if he want to take the SBR or supressor to the range by himself he can do so. How do I need to set up the trust, I am planning on going the quicken/nolo route.

·
Vendor
5,801 Posts
I am in the early stages of preparing to set up a trust for and SBR and suppressor. I want to do the trust with at least myself and my 20 year old son so that if he want to take the SBR or supressor to the range by himself he can do so. How do I need to set up the trust, I am planning on going the quicken/nolo route.
You will want a joint trust. Not sure how it is done with a son. Easy to do with a spouse should be same.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
3,753 Posts
Speaking of trusts In case a guru steps into the thread):

How can you add property to an already formed trust?
Just add to schedule A?
Does it need to be re-signed/notarized (though, mine has no signature line on schedule A- so not sure if youd need it)?

·
Vendor
5,801 Posts
Speaking of trusts In case a guru steps into the thread):

How can you add property to an already formed trust?
Just add to schedule A?
Does it need to be re-signed/notarized (though, mine has no signature line on schedule A- so not sure if youd need it)?
Just add it, my schedules are not even signed and have been accepted by atf already.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.