Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Don't post a Craigslist ad saying:

"Moving and we want everything to go for free,
so come over and take whatever you want and how much you want"

(direct repost of part of the craigslist ad) that's just asking for trouble IMO. Sucks they lost their stuff but come on...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I hate this happened to them and I can't understand people who would break into their home and take their stuff, but I gotta ask the obvious question here: Do these folks live under a rock? I would not give anyone I do not know my home address without at least talking to them on the phone first to size them up. If the item I am selling can be loaded in the truck I will meet potential buyers at the corner convenience store. Who in their right mind would just post their address on CL and say "Come & Get It!!"?

·
Provider of Facts
5,693 Posts
Number 1 - No sympathy for them cause they put it in the ad to take everything.

Number 2 - Yea, clicked on the title to this thread 3 seperate times and got an ERROR 404 each time.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Don't post a Craigslist ad saying:

"Moving and we want everything to go for free,
so come over and take whatever you want and how much you want"

(direct repost of part of the craigslist ad) that's just asking for trouble IMO. Sucks they lost their stuff but come on...
Exactly. That was plain stupid. Still doesn't justify people breaking into the house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.