Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Permanently Banned
4,196 Posts
Sucks all the way around for sure. Prayers up for the families.

Anyone betting on what kind of ammo was used?
/tinfoil
Indeed. I've said it before......things like this do not happen where there is a healthy relationship between law enforcement and the communities they serve.....and that's not a relationship easily repaired by a few resignations, unfortunately. It's going to be a long road with incidents along the way. It will take the citizenry and the police coming together, both side accepting some culpability for the state of things and figuring out together how to mend fences and become a community again.

Still, none of that justifies what amounts to an ambush on officers who were simply walking out of the station. Prayers for the officers, their families and all families in Ferguson that this doesn't spiral out of control.

If it was M855 out of an AR "pistol," a mere day or two after the ATF backed down, that would be so convenient to the Feds that I don't think you'd need tin foil to be suspicious.

· Permanently Banned
4,196 Posts
You can't mend this. They don't want it mended. They want a reason to act this way.
"They," huh?

I bet those who don't want a better community are a small, small fraction compared to those who do....both on the police force and the community at large.

What I find fascinating in most of your posts, sir, is your complete need to blame a "them," a someone "not like me" for a problem that's far more complex than simply casting blame at the feet of a few rather than all sides that have created a powder keg of a situation that removing the few malcontents and instigators won't fix, much as you seem to think it would.

Carry on, if it makes you feel better.

Reactions: Krabba

· Permanently Banned
4,196 Posts
Wait...how exactly did the Ferguson PD create this powderkeg by shooting a criminal thug that attacked and charged a police officer? I mean...that is what started all this.

Oh, I guess you mean they created it with all the racist practices the DOJ laid out in it's report. A report filled with conjecture and anecdotal psuedo-testimony from members of this community, many of whom had just been proven bald faced liars in a concurrently released DOJ report.

Maybe they should just go without a police force. Give that spin for awhile.
The shooting of one person, even if it was in cold blood (which it was not) is insufficient to set off the chain of events that took place in Ferguson. It takes a situation in which massive distrust between the community AND the police is already in place, on both sides.

I said it in my first post. So no, the shooting isn't "what started all this." It was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. That should be readily apparent in what I wrote.

I feel fine.
On the contrary, you seem to have the need to blame everything but the people pulling this crap off.
I see reading comprehension is also a challenge for you. If you actually read what I wrote, I blame both sides.....even the malcontents you hold solely responsible. Do try and keep up.

Reactions: Krabba

· Permanently Banned
4,196 Posts
Reactions: sr30 and Krabba

· Permanently Banned
4,196 Posts
Remarks like this just reinforce what is already known about you ... does anybody read your dribble?
Ooohhhhh....tell me what's already known! Is it bad? Should I feel bad, left out, that no one likes me?

Look man, I get it. I get under some people's skin. As do you. That happens on the Internet. I don't dislike people as a result, but I'm also not gonna sit back and have someone with a superiority complex lecture me. It's just not going to happen. So if you don't like a rebuttal in a similar snarky tone, perhaps you should be more civil in your replies to posts of mine that apparently "no one reads."

· Permanently Banned
4,196 Posts
. Hopefully shooter is apprehended and we will learn more about the pistol, the caliber, and his skill set.
I know you said you're not ready for tin foil....but the over/under on AR style "pistol," 5.56 M855 with a 80% lower that has no serial? (I agree low, considering where the officer's were shot.....but John Q. Public is clueless and would buy it hook, line and sinker).

· Permanently Banned
4,196 Posts
A friend of mine from the Navy shared the following insight this morning on FB:

"Remember when the left blamed Palin for Giffords getting shot? Did you dismiss it outright as ridiculous?

You were right then.

If you are blaming Holder or Obama's dumb ass for cops getting shot in MO, you have tossed aside reason in lieu of your ideology.
"

That about sums it up for me, as you can't have it both ways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.