Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been toying with the idea for a couple years, but just never really did any research or looked at any rangefinders until today. I saw one on CL and it sounded pretty good. I looked up what they costs new and decided it was a good deal and even if I didn't like it, I could pass it on to someone who may like it. It's a Bushnell Sport 850 and while maybe not being a top of the line name, the more I try it out, the better I like it. It will be better used during bow season next year, but I'm always interested to see how far a deer is after I shoot them,because that's one of the first questions people ask...I usually pace them off afterwards, but now, there will be no doubt. It's also good to have so I can adjust my point of aim. Anyhow, if you don't have one, try one....I think it may be a good investment. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.