Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
3,753 Posts
Hmmm. Flying drone into private property during a shooting event.... and then surprised when it gets accidentally shot?

Sidenote:
WTF- they cant bring this thing down with a few shots? It still survived enough to fly home.....

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Does anyone else think that the activists group name "SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness" (SHARK) is amusing? How ironic they chose such a predatory critter to represent their peaceful mission.

remember... fish are friends, not food

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
I think they should be given bonus points for the drone. Kinda like a banded duck.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hmmm. Flying drone into private property during a shooting event.... and then surprised when it gets accidentally shot
I am a little more annoied that the police are investigating the shooting of the drone and not the admitted tresspassing? So it is ok now to fly your spy drones onto anyones property as long as ypu are pushing a agenda...

Doc

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
I am a little more annoied that the police are investigating the shooting of the drone and not the admitted tresspassing? So it is ok now to fly your spy drones onto anyones property as long as ypu are pushing a agenda...

Doc
this!

·
My Mom says I'm cool.
4,332 Posts
I'm surprised that you people would condone destroying someones private property that was not being used in an illegal manner.

If you flew R C planes I would be justified in shooting them down?

·
Green Iron Addict
1,441 Posts
I'm surprised that you people would condone destroying someones private property that was not being used in an illegal manner.

Video recording me on private property without my consent? On Land that you have been told you are not allowed on?

·
Banned
3,753 Posts

Clearly NOT the same thing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
This group and others have been harrassing this club for years over their silly pigeon shoots. They're pigeons, not dogs, I couldn't care less. Being from the Philly area, this makes the news every single year, and it gets old. The club is doing nothing illegal. The protesters constantly trespass and harrassing the club members/participants and are wasting tax payer dollars by forcing multiple police officers to sit there all day long.

Sorry but flying your RC plane is not the same. The difference is in using recording devices with mal intent.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.