Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This group will cover Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, Hope mills, Spring Lake, Raeford, Sanford, you get the picture.

I didn't see one for our area yet. Lets meet up to discuss preps and share some knowledge.

·
Registered
78 Posts
talked to my buddy in sanford...he's gonna get with his neighbor ...just gotta hammer out a date and go from there...i know there's other folks out there ! just not on this forum...i know of a half dozen preppers channels on youtube that are from NC..a couple are in ashville but i'm sure there's at least a couple nearer to us...we just have to find em

·
Active Duty Paratrooper
672 Posts
Got my interest. Always a good idea to know the neighbors so to speak.

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about we meet up this saturday just for an hour or two. Just a meet and greet, exchange phone number, put faces to names kinda thing. I really think us having a tight nit group will help out if anything ever does happen.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How about we meet up this saturday just for an hour or two. Just a meet and greet, exchange phone number, put faces to names kinda thing. I really think us having a tight nit group will help out if anything ever does happen.
i'm down...name a time and place and i'll be there...will pass this along to a friend or two as well

·
Active Duty Paratrooper
672 Posts
I'll be on the road headed back to NC on Saturday, so I won't be able to make it. Everybody else, have fun.

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm down...name a time and place and i'll be there...will pass this along to a friend or two as well
There is a coffee shop on marganton just pass cross creek mall called Coffee Scene. How about 6pm?

If you don't think we would blend into the pre teens with piercings crow, we could always do Barnes & Noble down the street.

Alpha 17: we can change it to Sunday no problem if thats better. I'm free both days. Not sure what brothers schedule is though.

·
Active Duty Paratrooper
672 Posts
I won't be back until late afternoon on Sunday, so you might as well do the meet and great on Saturday, and I'll just try to make the next one. Thanks though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
There is a coffee shop on marganton just pass cross creek mall called Coffee Scene. How about 6pm?

If you don't think we would blend into the pre teens with piercings crow, we could always do Barnes & Noble down the street.

Alpha 17: we can change it to Sunday no problem if thats better. I'm free both days. Not sure what brothers schedule is though.
i know coffee scene...they actually make a pretty damn good cup of coffee...we could meet there and head to cameron as a convoy if ya'll want.
earlier in the day would work way better for me ,but 6 pm isn't too bad either,i'm fairly flexable as i'm working for myself /job hunting these days...just need a little advance notice and i'm on the road...when we figure out a time i'll call my buddy Tom and finalize it all

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.