Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife thought she heard on the local (to Grnvllle/Sptbg) radio station that some auto dealer is offering a free rifle or shotgun in exchange for a test drive of one of their cars. Has anyone heard abut this, and if so, can you provide more information?

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
I heard an ad for a free rifle or shotgun voucher if you buy a car from a dealer. Heard the ad on WORD yesterday morning. If, however, you do find the test drive and get a firearm location, please PM me first. I'll post it in the thread later. :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Its at a YUGO dealership in Maine...

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's supposedly at Gilstrap Motors in Easley. She heard it on WROQ, but the Gilstrap website doesn't have anything about it. Free long gun or shotgun WITH PURCHASE, not test drive.

Sorry for the false alarm.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gun voucher is for PURCHASE not just a test drive. You take the voucher to the gun shop and still have to go through the paperwork as you would for a normal purchase.

·
Registered
816 Posts
remember when the Bank Of Colorado gave out weatherby MKV DLX for deposites?

Plunk down a couple of thousand dollars for a 20-year certificate of deposit and either one (rifle or shotgun) could be yours.

North Country offers CD buyers a choice: interest payments that accrue in the usual way, or pricey merchandise such as grandfather clocks, golf clubs and, especially, guns. North Country's "instant interest" catalog lists more than 100 rifle and 18 shotgun models made by Weatherby Inc. of Atascadero, Calif.

The decade-old program has attracted depositors from all 50 states, bank president Ronald Ford says. Not bad for a bank whose 31 branches are all in northern Michigan.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
remember when the Bank Of Colorado gave out weatherby MKV DLX for deposites?
Interesting! I can't imagine it actually being worth forgoing the interest but great idea business-wise. Take the criticism from the anti's all day long meanwhile you're sitting pretty on a huge amount of deposits from people across the state and country.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.