Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T-Fal Family Pro Fyer free to a good home, it's brand new, never used and still has all the paperwork and instructions. We just don't eat much fried food so its just been sitting here for 5 years taking up space. These are about $100.00 new!!! Get yours from me for MUCH less!!!! $0.00 FTF only you pick it up in Rolesville!!

·
Administrator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to meet you man! And that's the way to pick up Karma items!!!!!!! With fresh boiled peanuts!!!! That is a favorite of the wife and mine!!! Like I said, we should get the clans together for beers and bouncy house.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Already put to good use. I bought some Russet Potatoes and some pickles on the way home. Fried up the pickles with ranch and made some fresh cut fries with our steaks tonight!!! Worked perfectly. The peanuts are still boiling and really picking up some of the spice I put in there. Hoping to have more over the next few weeks while there are lots of green peanuts floating around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.