Frontline Defense Range Setting Records!! | Carolina Shooters Club

Frontline Defense Range Setting Records!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Ranges' started by FrontLineDefense, Jan 19, 2017.

1. FrontLineDefense

FrontLineDefense Range Owner-Instructor

Well April 13th will mark our 4 yr anniversary. I am on a record setting pace of 161 weeks straight of people joining! That's 3 years and 9 weeks of every single weekend someone joining!
    Many of you here have been with me since the beginning and I can't thank you enough.
    With the areas only 1,000yd range, well (2) of them now and soon our 1,100yd will open for competitions.
    If you haven't been, we have plenty of space for people to shoot. No waiting! The 25yd-100yd rifle range and 200yd-300yd rifle range and pistol ranges are open to the public on the weekends. Must be a member to shoot on the 1,000yd rifle range. Anyone can take a class!!
    Please visit the website for membership information, classes etc. All of you ?'s can be answered there.
    Thank yo again for your continued support. Soon we will be the largest outdoor shooting range in the state of NC. Public or Private. Not bad for a ole country boy and a dream. No investors, no board of directors. Just God, Faith and Prayers!!!