NC/SC - FS/FT: RARE 1920's H&R Model 722 "Trapper Model" .22 Rimfire - 7 Shot Double Action | Carolina Shooters Club

NC/SC FS/FT: RARE 1920's H&R Model 722 "Trapper Model" .22 Rimfire - 7 Shot Double Action

Discussion in 'Handguns for Sale' started by hkp7nut, Feb 26, 2014.

1. hkp7nut

hkp7nut Registered Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD as of 03/17

PRICE DROP TO $220 OBO**********

Listed here is a great vintage and somewhat rare revolver. It is an H&R “Trapper Model” .22 Rimfire revolver later known as the H&R Trapper Model 722. The serial number of 109075 places its production around 1924-1926 as H&R did not retain production records based on serial numbers.

These revolvers are somewhat difficult to find and even more so in functioning condition. This particular revolver is in decent shape for almost 90 years old! I have gone through it and cleaned the bore and action thoroughly and everything looks and functions as it should. Cylinder moves freely and locks in place when the hammer is pulled back.

The revolver comes with the holster that it was found in which doesn’t particularly fit well but looks to be from around the same period.

I’m mainly looking for cash at this time however if you have a trade, shoot me over the information and some pictures. Worst I can say is “no thanks”! 

I am located in the South Charlotte area. Feel free to contact me at the information below with any questions you may have. Thanks!

PRICE: $220 OBO

Drew
    Call or text: 704-808-ZERO-ONE-ONE-ONE
    e-mail: hkp7nut AT Gmail.com

BELOW IS INFORMATION ABOUT THE PISTOL FROM THE WEB:

The H&R Trapper model, is small, solid frame, DA/SA, blued 7 shot .22 rimfire revolver with a 6" octagonal barrel and two piece checkered walnut grips. It was derived from the H&R Model 1906, with which it shares most characteristics except for the top strap stamping (H&R TRAPPER) and grip panels and was serial numbered in the same range. The Trapper Model was introduced circa 1924 and remained in production into 1941-42. After 1930 listed in catalogs as: TRAPPER MODEL 722 SMALL SOLID FRAME DOUBLE ACTION .22 RIMFIRE 7 shot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  2. hkp7nut

Thursday Bump. Motivated to sell or trade. Feel free to contact me with offers. Thanks and God Bless! :)

3. hkp7nut

Bump for price drop to $220 Or Best Offer. Will consider trades, cash or cash + Trade both ways. Thanks!

4. hkp7nut

rainy day bump!