NC - FS/FT Springfield XDS 45 | Carolina Shooters Club

NC FS/FT Springfield XDS 45

Discussion in 'Handguns for Sale' started by Esp62, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Esp62

Esp62 Member

For sale or trade is an excellent condition XDS in 45. I am the original and only owner and it has been back to springfield for the recall. Will include everything that came with it originally plus extra mags. Will include 1 standard capacity flush fit mag, 2 standard capacity mags with pearce pinky extensions (removable), and 1 high capacity mag with sleeve. Gun shoots and functions very well, I just have far more small pistold than I need and this one never gets shot. Round count is around 300 with zero malfunctions of any kind. Ammo in pic not included lol. Thinking $430 with extra mags or reasonable offers Prefer FTF deal in Asheville/Waynesville area of WNC, permit or CCP and ID required. Pretty wide open on trade interests they include but not limited to: Silver coins or bullion, Ruger Mark II or III or 22/45 with 4-6" barrel, 300 Blackout upper (preferably pistol 8-12" but will consider others), Sig 226, most things Colt, Revolvers in .357 or larger, AK, etc. plus minus cash as needed.
    Also have a Ruger AR 556 listed in the long gun section for sale or trade and will consider combo trade.
    Thanks for looking, PM any questions or offers.

Attached Files: