Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinning down my collection of magnets. These are extremely strong N50/52 rated Neodymium magnets.
You can look on youtube for all the crazy things these are capable of, or cool projects that you can make.
You can try to look on Google to see what these magnets normally run as well. These are very uncommon, and are made specifically for industrial applications.
I purchased them at a reduced price from an industrial setting. Now I am trying to recoup some of my money.
I am located in Charlotte, and my prices are OBO.

I have the following magnets left:

3- 3''x1'' pucks
These retail for $350 a piece.
Each magnet has a contact pulling force of 300lbs
I would like $50 a piece for these, or $140 for all three.

3'' pucks:

The 4'' puck being played with: (These pictures were taken in response to questions from another board a couple years ago. The gun is a glock 24 with a loaded magazine.)

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Prices dropped even more. I found something that I want a lot more. (Sig P938) Prices OBO.

2- 4''x1'' pucks
I would like $80 a piece for these, $140 for the pair

3- 3''x1'' pucks
I would like $50 a piece for these, or $140 for all three.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.