Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Ruger New Model Single Six - Stainless 5.5" Barrel - 22lr + 22mag cylinders - SPF

[SOLD PENDING FUNDS]

I have for a sale a nice 1989 Ruger Single Six. The gun is stainless, with 5.5" barrel and adjustable sites. The gun includes both 22lr and 22mag cylinders as well as the cylinder box/bag and a Ruger box. The box is for a 6.5" single six, so it does not match the gun. The revolver is in excellent condition; it has been fired and enjoyed so it is not mint but is clean aside from a little scuff in front of the trigger guard. Please see photos below.

Buyer must be an NC resident and be willing to sign a bill of sale. Must have a NC concealed carry permit or must surrender a wake county pistol permit. Willing to meet in the triangle area, preferably in the greater Raleigh area. I'm located in Garner.

Asking $340, which is what I have in to it. I think I have an uncle mike's holster for this revolver; if I can find it I'll include it with the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.