Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a brand new, never shot xbolt hunter 300 Win Mag. The only thing I have done to this rifle is put a scope on it and bore sighted it in. I never made it to the range to dial it in. No scratches or dings. The original box, scope mount and rings, browning sling and 2 boxes of Hornady 165 grain sst bullets come with the rifle. I am not interested in breaking this up as none of it will do me any good once a portion has been sold. Package deal only and the scope is not included and I am not interested in selling the scope. I have around $950 in the listed package. Selling for $800 or best reasonable offer. The rifle is located in West Columbia, SC and I am willing to drive a short distance to meet up with you. I have decided to go a different route on what I had planned for this gun.

From the Browning website:

Receiver - Steel • Low-luster blued finish • Glass bedded • Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
Barrel - Low-luster blued finish • Free floating • Hand chambered • Target Crown
Action - Bolt-action • 60º bolt lift • Adjustable Feather Trigger™ • Detachable rotary magazine • Top-tang safety with Bolt Unlock Button
Stock - Satin finish Walnut stock
Features - Sling swivel studs installed • Inflex Technology recoil pad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.