Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased at Carolina Gun Runners today to start practicing with for future IDPA fun. Holster, mount, and mag holder. The staff there is always helpful and since this was my first GCode setup, I asked for a little guidance on setting it up correctly.

Lots of adjustability on the holster (cant and belt loop width); great fit; adjustable retention. Mag holder is paddle-like setup; have never used one before. Time to start training and practicing!

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Nice. I like their stuff. On a related note, Natchez is running the holsters for $9.99 right now and the mounts from $12.99-$19.99. Pretty sweet deal.

·
Teacher of the Craft
8,069 Posts
Yeah but with $20 shipping.

Let me know when you want to have a workout with that new IDPA setup lol..

John

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I have the same mag holster for my M&P that I use for IDPA and love it. I was told that its fine for local matches but if I shot in a big match (Carolina Cup etc.) it isn't IDPA legal because of the forward cant of the front pouch.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know when you want to have a workout with that new IDPA setup lol..John
Sure thing John!

I have the same mag holster for my M&P that I use for IDPA and love it. I was told that its fine for local matches but if I shot in a big match (Carolina Cup etc.) it isn't IDPA legal because of the forward cant of the front pouch.
Shoot; yep; p.37; I doubt I will do anything outside of local but thanks for the heads up.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.