Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot seem to get these things to seal. I can reach up along my neck, just behind my jawline and touch my earlobe. I have Peltor and Browning ear pro that seals around my ears.

Anyone else experience this? Any tips? The Impact Sports get such rave reviews that I must be doing something wrong. Or maybe I have a very small head, LOL.

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting, I've not heard this complaint. Are they maybe bent or something?
They don't look it. Just took it out of the packaging. I find if I press against the bottom/rear corners, it seals fine, but as soon as I release the pressure, the seal is broken.

·
Registered
134 Posts
For me, it was raising the height way further than headphones I use for music. By pulling down on the ear muffs more than I originally thought I had to, it allowed the pressure of the band to really hug my ears. Took a little bit of playing with, but now I just pull the suckers out pretty far and put them on my ears and adjust tightness. Out of the box, they're pretty tight for me (I wear a 7.25" hat, so... :p)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I have a small head, hat size 7. I notice that when I'm not wearing my ballcap, my HL Sport Impacts are not as tight on my head as I would like. They stay on my head, but I find myself adjusting them a lot when hatless.

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Mine suck too.

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like they simply don't work for you. How much do you want for them?
LOL. I'm gonna try it with a hat before I give up and sell it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.