Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

There would have been 16 bright and loud pops and an elevator turned into scrap metal had that been me in there. Otherwise, one of the best pranks I've seen.

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
I'd like to think I wouldn't have screamed and punched a small child in the face, but I can't promise that.

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
You know, all these hidden camera shows are creating a bad precedent, after years of watching all these videos the first guy to see an alien craft land and a visitor come out is going to walk up say something like "C'mon I know it's you douche" and knife hand it in the throat inciting an interstellar war that will destroy us all.

So think about that next time you think about pranking someone, just saying.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Edumakashun goes out the freakin window when a creepy kid pops into a tiny room that was previously known to be empty.
Like waking up in the middle of the night with one of mine staring me in the face.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Disposable apparently
12,243 Posts
My son used to do that ^. I'd wake up and he'd be looking me square in the face. Freaky kid.........

Blond haired blue eyed looking like he just stepped off the set of Village of the Damned...........

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
My son used to do that ^. I'd wake up and he'd be looking me square in the face. Freaky kid.........

Blond haired blue eyed looking like he just stepped off the set of Village of the Damned...........
And all you can think is, "so this is how I die"

·
Ar Hugger. Carpe diem per guttur .
12,561 Posts
Like waking up in the middle of the night with one of mine staring me in the face.

Yeah, that will scare the crap out of you.

Literally.

Just sayin...

No matter if it is a beautiful woman, your child, your dog...the first thing that pops in my mind when I wake up with someone at bad breath distance staring is:

Attachments

·
Disposable apparently
12,243 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
You know, all these hidden camera shows are creating a bad precedent, after years of watching all these videos the first guy to see an alien craft land and a visitor come out is going to walk up say something like "C'mon I know it's you douche" and knife hand it in the throat inciting an interstellar war that will destroy us all.

So think about that next time you think about pranking someone, just saying.
very true...remember "Independence Day"...please don't shoot at the alien spacecraft, you might start an interstellar war..lol

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Don't feel bad. I was thinking front push kick to create distance. I'd feel bad afterwards for going all Chuck Norris on a teenager.
Haha....the first thing that came to mind was a quick side-kick of her into the elevator far wall. Then I'd really feel bad, both for kicking her and the embarrassing brown stain running down my pant's leg and over my shoes!

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
There would have been 16 bright and loud pops and an elevator turned into scrap metal had that been me in there. Otherwise, one of the best pranks I've seen.
^ Ditto...well 14 for me, but still. Not sure how I'd live with myself for shooting an "innocent" child who was trying to scare the crap out of me, but if I survived the heart attack I would surely be trying to put her down for good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.