Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So have been debating selling my Glock 26 to fund a XDs. I was hoping to get some good opinions on what I have all to sell with it would be worth. So here it goes, Glock 26 gen 2.5 (from my research this is what i have gathered for generation) Have 3 10 rd magazines all with pierce finger ext. A Taugua OWB holster, A Fox IWB holster, a FOX IWB double magazine holster, have shot around 500-800 rounds through it. In my honest opinion it is in great shape no scratches or excessive wear.

Thanks for all the help

Everyday carry Gun accessory Bumper Automotive exterior Gadget
Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tire Auto part
Wood Gadget Gas Rectangle Hardwood
Wood Rectangle Font Electric blue Gadget

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's going to depend on who you ask. When I was trying to work out a deal for a Glock, I had people value their used Gen3 Glock 19's with night sights for $575. Now, just yesterday, I ordered a brand new one (G26 tho, not 19, but the G19 version is $539) from an LGS for $525. Mind you, there were more than two people who valued their Glocks as being worth more than what I can get new ones for. Personally, I agree with B00GER up there. $400 is a very solid price. You'll be offering a good deal on a used, but most likely very solid gun. You could most likely break apart that set and get even more money, or hope someone who is looking for just that exact set up comes along and realizes $475-500 for that entire package is still a good deal.

Either way, best of luck to you! I'm excited to get mine early next week and hope to take it to the range before Turkey Day.

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
If the night sights are still BRIGHT, $450. If not, $425. They can be had new around here for $480 w/basic sights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.