Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any positive or negative experience with it? Just started looking at all the different calibers I reload for and it sure would be nice to have one or two different ones and call it a day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have carried on for a few years and have no complants had the slide finished in brushed chrome and nite sites it a nice gun.... look at the Karr CW45 I just got one last week and so far its great......

·
Registered
408 Posts
If you are looking for a ccw, then it'll work just fine. The only drawbacks from me getting one (I carry a G30sf) is everything is G36 specific. Mag capacity is low compared to other .45acp models.

Later, T.J.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had one and found that it just didn't work for me. If I was shooting static it ran fine, but if i did realistic drills. (Draw and shoot) it would fail to feed after the first shot almost as if it needed to be strong armed to function properly. My g30 SF works great though

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I have one, no problems. I like to think of it as a really lite weight 1911, without all the levers or mechanical safeties, which will shoot ALL 45ACP ammo without after purchase gunsmithing. It has the Glock trigger.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Kevin,

Are you looking at the G36 because you want a .45 or because you want a carry gun? Wahoo is right, if it is more for a carry piece, a G19 will trump a G36 everytime. A G19 is slightly longer in the grip making it much easier to shoot well, but the slides are almost the same length and slightly wider in the 9mm. Capacity is markedly different G36=6+1 and G19=15+1. Parts and accesories can be annoying to find for the G36 since it is the oddball single stack compared to other Glock models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.