Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my glock 43 (single stack 9). Trade interests: 9mm Xds or 9mm lcr
Trade value $500 (before anyone gets butt hurt this is taking in consideration the price of magazines and holster as well $32 each x3)

I have carried this firearm daily since spring. Carries well in slacks pocket in a sticky holster or iwb with a q-series. Around 500 rounds through it (mostly wwb, federal and perfecta a couple boxes of hornady custom defense xtp) currently.

Included on my end: Original Glock gear (box,paperwork,fired casing). 4 magazines (3 flat base 1 factory grip extension.) Q series appendix minimalist holster.

All nc laws followed. Will require valid photo id and permit or Leo id.

Live in Yadkinville and work in winston salem.
Thanks
Rod

Brown Wood Rectangle Tints and shades Gun accessory
Brown Wood Air gun Trigger Gun barrel

Sent from Tapatalk on iPhone

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've received multiple PMs regarding cash price. To get what I'm looking for in my local shop I'm looking at $525 out the door. I do realize this isn't a heck of a deal for this weapon and 2 extra mags and a holster which is why I have offered trade only. I enjoyed my range time with the Xds more than this weapon however this glock is 100% reliable and I will continue to carry it daily until get a offer on the weapon I want or someone decides that it's worth the $35 in savings for the package. Thanks!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is stamped Austria on slide. Putting this on hold for the week. May withdraw or bump this weekend depending on some financial opportunities.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.