Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
You can have someone do a grip reduction. I don't know who or where does it but I've seen it done. You can look at glock groups on Facebook, I've seen people mention what you're looking for in there.

· Registered
173 Posts
I’ve noticed several places over the years advertise grip reductions for Glocks. Not sure if it depends on the generation but if your Google-foo is adequate, it shouldn’t be hard to find a couple shops to send it to. May have to ship which is becoming more and more difficult but they were out there. I assume they still are.

All the best!

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve noticed several places over the years advertise grip reductions for Glocks. Not sure if it depends on the generation but if your Google-foo is adequate, it shouldn’t be hard to find a couple shops to send it to. May have to ship which is becoming more and more difficult but they were out there. I assume they still are.

All the best!
Thank you. Will try to find someone local.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was looking at that gun for a while. Never shot it however. I heard that the grip and ergonomics are great. I probably will take your advice. At least rent it and try it. What do you like about this gun??

· Registered
17 Posts
The M&P 2.0 trigger is leaps and bounds better than Glock, but those do vary a lot within species. Switching to a 3.5 lb connector is easy to do and makes a huge difference.
“Leaps and bounds”? Most striker fired pistols are similar in trigger pull because of the design. I think you’re stretching here. You could have just said I am addicted to m&p pistols. You know what they say about addiction…..

· Registered
90 Posts
“Leaps and bounds”? Most striker fired pistols are similar in trigger pull because of the design. I think you’re stretching here. You could have just said I am addicted to m&p pistols. You know what they say about addiction…..
LOL! I'm so sorry I forgot to seek your approval of such an objective conclusion. I could have said "Strikers Suck" that's another objective conclusion - if ultimate accuracy is paramount. It's peculiar you use the word "most." Why is that? You have no experience with Walther, or Canik? VP9 or Shield plus? Do you even know what triggers you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts