Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else here a Gold Rush fan? Love the show... kind of got hooked on it. But man, can they drag out finding some gold!

Starting to think they couldn't find gold in a jewelry store.... :confused:

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Watched the whole first season on netflix and now just waiting for the second season to come out (I don't have cable tv).

I just hope the old douche that took the first claim from them at the end of season 1 gets whats coming to him.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I really enjoy the show. I really liked the anti-government, anti-regulation that was shown 2 episodes ago when MSHA shut 2 mines down. That was good for the world to see how the government affects business owners. Now back to the show.

It's great!

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
That is actually the one episode I saw of the new season. I was in a hotel and that came on. It was absolutely spot on.

I particularly liked the old guy on big nugget saying he had been in business for 23 years without one inspection or accident.

MSHA is waaaaaaaay worse than OSHA to deal with. Ask me how I know.

·
Banned
10,056 Posts
That is actually the one episode I saw of the new season. I was in a hotel and that came on. It was absolutely spot on.

I particularly liked the old guy on big nugget saying he had been in business for 23 years without one inspection or accident.

MSHA is waaaaaaaay worse than OSHA to deal with. Ask me how I know.
Don't have to ask. I probably found out the same way you did.

MSHA is the debbil.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.