Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready for suppression... in 6 months...

Well, actually I'll get to play a few times between now and then hopefully. Anyone wanting it done for whatever, I recommend Pendergraft Gun Works in Chapel Hill. He did a great job.

Nice clean thread job, based on CNC plans he had on hand for my suppressor

He made a thread protector for it too

Just for fun, I put this AR flash on it. Matched up with the slabside perfectly. Need a crush washer.

Here's the planned attachment...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,463 Posts
IF you don't mind me asking, what was the cost, reason is, I'm looking for a MKII Bull, then cut back the 5.5" to maybe 3" and replace the sight. May also want to thread it for something later or a comp of some type like on my S&W 41.

·
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IF you don't mind me asking, what was the cost, reason is, I'm looking for a MKII Bull, then cut back the 5.5" to maybe 3" and replace the sight. May also want to thread it for something later or a comp of some type like on my S&W 41.
Only cost me $75 for the thread job and sight move. The knurled nut was $20. Shoot him a question through his site if you want.

http://www.pendergraftgunworks.com/

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Subscribed. Waiting for the range report after this weekend's conjugal with the suppressor.

·
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's my 22/45 with the can attached. It was soooo much fun to shoot. I am addicted...

Djstorm shot some video of it. I'll post it up when I get it from him.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.