Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AKA Studly Hungwell
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a couple months of searching my wife gave me the perfect gift this year,,I had looked for months and finaly decided on this one(Winchester 24) from Tractor Supply. I had researched a lot of safes in my price range and I felt this was the best for me. It has the most cubic ft inside of any 24 gun I found. She had starting putting away a few months ago and she final had enough. Its regularly 699 but we got it on Black Friday weekend for 549. Like I said it was the largest we could find and it has 10 1 inch locking bolts. Now I just need more guns. I know the picture sucks
Shelf Shelving Wood Kitchen appliance Refrigerator

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Did you have fun getting the safe into the house?!! I'm very grateful my neighbor is a strong dude.
I have the same safe. I just removed the door . I did not think it was to bad.I never really buy the extended warranty ,but was talking to a lock smith and he suggested that I go ahead and buy it. Said he could not replace the lock for what the warranty cost. I think it is covered now for 9 or 10 years.

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Granite safe makes some really great products. They made your Winchester. Or at least they used to. I was a TSC employee for about seven years while in high school and college. I always loved drooling over these things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.