Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found some good deals today. Military classic .223 in 2 grain sizes $100 for 500. Ammo cans at one table for $6 each. Looked to be in great shape.

And I found a brand new, never fired, vietnam era 1911 issue barrel for $95. There were a few other good deals on guns and such buuuuuut I'm keeping them to myself since I might go back.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
I was disappointed today. I went looking for reloading components and Southeastern Ammo was not there. I did get a little stuff from Georgia Arms but they had pretty much sold out of components.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Saw a Rock Island Armory Tactical 1911 for $399. Thats the cheapest I've ever seen.

That and a ridiculously long line to get photos and autographs from Lizard Lick Towing. I was in awe. You'd think they were in line to see Jesus breakdancing in a Snuggie or something.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Myrtle Beach gun show this weekend, too. Jewelry, foot massagers, tazer guy, and a few guns here and there. I did OK after the show, though. I picked up an old Charter Arms Bulldog .44 Special, M&P Smith & Wesson .38, and a 2 inch Model 10 Smith & Wesson.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.