Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
I'll be bringing my Sister in law so she can get an idea of what she wants now that she's going to get her CCW finally.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I'll be there, looking like Saturday. Anyone that's gonna be there, we should all meet up for a quick meet and greet. Always convenient at the shows.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Most likely Sunday for me.
Saturday is always way to freaking crowded.
I have to agree there, but getting there first thing gives you first dibs! I also like going late Sunday to see who wants to unload as much as possible at cheap prices to keep from having to load it up.

·
Premium Member
2,000 Posts
Maybe we could meet up for breakfast. Not sure if I'll be working on Saturday yet though. I'd be willing to pack a few people into the car to save on parking fees also. I'll most likely be wearing my, dare I say it, CSF t-shirt as a visual aide. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Doubt I will go Saturday as well , I just get irritated with the huge crowds. Sunday for sure though.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I will be there Sunday with the wife. If every thing goes as planned this weekend I will have acquired 3 new guns so the chances of me buying anything else are slim and none. Maybe she will let me buy some jerky.:)

Chad

·
Vendor
119 Posts
We'll be there, come by our post and say hey hey....look for the Barrett & a girl with a mullet! My husband Joel may be there too (he carries everything), or any other cohort that volunteers to babysit so please stop by... I asked if we could be setup next to the turkey call fella like last time...he was great! lololol

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I plan on going on Sunday morning. A few friends from work are wanting to go. I guess I will be looking for a few glock 23 and AR mags and odds and ends. Maybe some ammo if the price is decent.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.