Greensboro Gun Show This Weekend (8/26 and 8/27) | Carolina Shooters Club

Greensboro Gun Show This Weekend (8/26 and 8/27)

Discussion in 'NC Meet Ups, Events, and NC Gun Shows' started by knifeman32, Aug 25, 2017.

1. knifeman32

knifeman32 Sponsor Club Subscribed

Hi guys,

The Greensboro Gun Show is this weekend (8/26 and 8/27). We will be there at the Backwoods Bang Shop booth. Drop by and see us!

Who else is going?

2. Jeppo

Jeppo Member

With bells on

3. carolina sorillo

carolina sorillo Registered Member

Went Sat. morning. I was "the most well heeled man there", so I was told. I was carrying 3 handguns on my belt and had my carry gun in the bag on my back(though nobody knew about it, except the guys that checked it at the door).
    Saying, that "it was not overly crowded", would be an understatement. When compared to attendance in the past 5 years, it looks like Obama may have been better for the gun industry than first thought!!:D When I first arrived, around 9:30am, I was wondering if I had the wrong day!!
    I had 1 decent offer but still left with the same 3 I arrived with and I collected ALOT of finger prints!!:D I thought the prices of the ones I was looking at appeared to be in line, for the mot part, with Gunbroker. Not a bad show, not quite as big as normal but I enjoyed my time browsing and talking to fellow owners, collectors and shooters.

C.S.