Greensboro Gun Show | Carolina Shooters Club

Greensboro Gun Show

Discussion in 'Firearms News and Firearms related political news' started by Amp Mangum, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Amp Mangum

Amp Mangum Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Some on the city council want to put a stop to the long running Greensboro Gun Show and this guy stands up to them:

elvispack, Evergreen, Shoop31 and 3 others like this.
  2. Amp Mangum

Amp Mangum Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

3. Sevenshot

Sevenshot Registered Member

Wish more people watched this 4 min speech.

4. Picker

Picker Member

I live in Greensboro and this guy has hit the nail square right on the head. We got to vote those lefty loose leaning screw ups out of the city council. Maybe this will help shine a light on some of their loony embarrassing antics and bring out the voters the next election cycle.

5. Figbassist75

Figbassist75 Registered Member

I live in High Point and frequent Greensboro due to in-laws and also enjoying businesses within the area as well as the parks. The city has nothing but disdain for the law abiding gun owner. The city parks are posted as gun free zones, which if I'm not mistaken, are against state law.

6. Shoop31

Shoop31 Registered Member

Thanks for posting Amp. Great speech

7. Evergreen

Evergreen Registered Member

Kamala Hitler could learn a lot from this guy. She wants to show us pictures of dead kids killed by lunatics. How about we show pictures of innocent people murdered by criminals with illegal guns and where the police were no where around to help magically save them. It's pretty simple, but criminals will stop murdering innocent people if they believe their own lives would be in jeopardy in doing so. Despite strict gun control the murder rate in Eastern Europe, Brazil, Venezeula, Mexico etc are astronomical. Even Detroit and St. Louis have a lower murder rate than many cities in Latin America, despite very strict gun control.

Gun laws are really made to protect politicians from the citizens, not to protect citizens from themselves, as they falsely claim.

stormbringer likes this.
  8. SigP229R

SigP229R Registered Member

I have no idea who this man is but I want to meet him!!!!!