GRNC Email | Carolina Shooters Club

GRNC Email

Discussion in 'Grass Roots North Carolina (GRNC)' started by cricketdad, Sep 9, 2016.

1. cricketdad

cricketdad Not Subscribed

Just wanted to let everyone know that we (GRNC) have discovered that a lot of people's email addresses were unsubscribed from our mail server. We have no idea how this happened.

So if your wondering why you haven't seen any email from GRNC in a while, it might be because you are no longer in our system or the other possibility is your email provided has blocked enough of our emails that our system has marked your email as INVALID.

Once an email has been unsubscribed the best way to re-subscribe is to go to GRNC.ORG and click SIGN UP NOW at the bottom right of the home page.

This is a double opt in system and you will get an email asking you to confirm. The only info required on the form is your email and check what you want to get.

If you think your email has been marked INVALID, email me ([email protected]) and I can fix it.

2. mikep7m10

mikep7m10 Registered Member

Last email I got was August 28 - any idea when this occurred?

3. Noway2

Noway2 Well-Known Member

Same here...

4. Just Keep Swimming

Just Keep Swimming Hall of Shame

Quick question: Is there a group similar to the GRNC here in South Carolina?

5. cricketdad

It's been going on for a while. I manage the email system. The bad part is I don't get a notice when an email is removed. INVALID email I try and keep a check on and reactivate.

Spam blockers are a big problem with mass mailers. There are some steps we can take after we do a system upgrade to help with this problem.

Last emails that went out were the Hickory one and if you get GUN Blasts, one went out yesterday.

6. cricketdad

Not yet. There was an attempt to revive GRSC but it didn't work. If your interested, send me an email and I will pass it on to the ones trying to get something started.
    [email protected]

Just Keep Swimming likes this.
  7. cricketdad

Anyone wanting to know the status of their email with GRNC can sen it to me at [email protected] and I can check it.
    If you have a live, hotmail or outlook account, it depends on the mail server your mail passes through as to whether you get it or not. One (or more) of microsofts servers is blocking us.
    AOL is also tough to get through.