Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the show a bit ago, another member and I picked some up on the way out, I'd recommend anyone else that is going do the same. This matches the best price I've seen online and there is no shipping charge. I don't remember the vendors name but they're on the left side of the building toward the back right corner with the big yellow ammo sign, nice guys to buy from. I might even go back tomorrow for more....

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. Definitely a good deal. Hopefully they will make the Dixie show here next month. I'd like to pick up a couple cases.
This was the best GSO show I've been to in a while, picked up the ammo, another blast match, and some more 6.5 Grendel mags all at very good prices.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
should be the poly coated steel instead of laquer at this point.

i have run literally thousands of rounds of this stuff through a couple of guns collectively and its actually not too bad to deal with and shoots pretty well.

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
should be the poly coated steel instead of laquer at this point.

i have run literally thousands of rounds of this stuff through a couple of guns collectively and its actually not too bad to deal with and shoots pretty well.
What he said, they don't make laquer cased any more, if you see it at dealers they've been sitting on it for a while.

I've put about 2-3000 rounds through two of my rifles with zero failures and the 62gr HP is actually surprisingly accurate.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. It does appear that ammo prices are slowly dropping. I'm wondering how much lower with gas going up. Ammo seems to follow gas a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.