Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey, an actual day where I get to shoot for fun and not for work.

....oh wait, Amp just called. I'll be an SO. Guess I'm still working. J/K. Happy to do it and it'll be great fun to shoot an IDPA match at H2O.

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
I plan on being there, Hope to have a holster so I shoot the 1911.

Miss Maudes for lunch afterwards?

Para74, bring your gear, we all started out once. There are plenty of help for you from the group.

·
Not Here Anymore.
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
^^Good place to start

I'm going to need some help for sure. I looked on their website to read the rules and haven't found anything...am I over looking it?
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just bring a eyes and ears, pistol, 3 mags, 100rds, holster and double/2-single mag holder,and a cover shirt/vest.

Anything gear-wise you don't have, ask. Those coming may be able to help you out.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I'm going to need some help for sure. I looked on their website to read the rules and haven't found anything...am I over looking it?
We have a great group of shooters at H2O. Let them and the Safety Officers know you are new and they will get you going in the right direction. We will have a new shooters meeting before the match begins.

You can check out the IDPA website for more info and the rules. www.idpa.com

Be sure to look me up.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.